With a variety of support and wellbeing programs, help transitioning to NITYR, and more, our Patient Liaison Support Team will help you get the most out of your NITYR Experience.
Here for You, Every Step of the Way
Patient Liaison Support
- 24/7 support from a nation-wide, field-based dedicated Registered Metabolic Nurse
Uninterrupted, rapid supply of treatment delivered directly to your home (including a Quick Start Program for eligible patients*)
- Newborns receive an immediate free 30-Day supply during their hospital stay
- Patients over 6 months old receive a free 14-Day supply
- 1-on-1 administration training for you and your family, with home visits as well as 24/7 telephone and video support available
- Collaboration with your healthcare team, insurance coverage and financial assistance with $0 co-pay for eligible patients**
The NITYR patient support program gives us peace of mind.
Muhammad: Uncle of Alina (NITYR patient, 1 year old)
* Quick Start Program is available to eligible commercially insured patients at initiation phase, while the NITYR Patient Support Program is liaising with the relevant insurers. The Quick Start Program aims at providing medication to patients to ensure a rapid initiation without delays. The medication provided as part of the Quick Start Program is free of charge for up to 30 days and is not contingent on any purchase requirement. A prescription is required. Other specified limits and relevant terms and conditions apply. **$0 co-pay for eligible commercially insured patients within specified limits and relevant terms and conditions.