Designed for convenience, NITYR gives patients and their caregivers one less thing to worry about. NITYR liberates patients from the start, with the convenience, flexibility and freedom that has enabled 100% of the patients who have transitioned to NITYR to not voluntarily return to Orfadin* (nitisinone).1
NITYR is Here for You, for Life
Easy to Give. Easy to Take.
- Very small, discreet and tasteless2
- Baby aspirin-sized: 20% the volume of a single Orfadin* (nitisinone) capsule2
- NITYR is suitable for all age groups. It can be given as a suspension, crushed and mixed with applesauce, or swallowed whole
- No refrigeration or mealtime restrictions
- Makes NITYR easy to take on the go
- Bioequivalent to Orfadin* (nitisinone) capsules
- Same efficacy, same safety, and same side effects3
Patient Liaison Support guides your transition to NITYR with 24/7 support
- Uninterrupted, rapid supply of treatment
- Insurance coverage and financial assistance with $0 co-pay for eligible patients§
- Education resources, information and tools
- Patient Nutrition Program reinforces your clinic’s dietary plan||
What I like about NITYR is it’s a really small tablet,” says Carrie. “It comes in the size of baby aspirin, and it can be taken with or without food any time of day. It doesn’t need to be refrigerated.
Carrie - Mother of Ethan, 5 yr old NITYR patient
If you are considering NITYR, speak to your HCP, your dietitian or your clinic today – you don’t need to wait until your next appointment. To help you get the most out of the discussion, see our Consultation Guide.
For a family that’s unsure about switching to NITYR, I think I simply would say just give it a try. There is nothing to lose, you have everything to gain,” says Mike. “I think it’s important for caregivers to be open to innovation, because we are such a small community that we don’t always get the attention as some other conditions.
"I would tell a new family not to be afraid and to give it a try," adds Carrie. "It was a really positive experience for my son.
Carrie and Mike - parents of Ethan, 5 yr old NITYR patient
What I Like about NITYR
*Orfadin is a registered trademark, licensed by Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (publ) and is marketed by Sobi, Inc. §$0 co-pay for eligible commercially insured patients within specified limits and relevant terms and conditions. A prescription is needed. ||Patient Nutrition Program: Subject to terms and conditions and eligibility criteria. This program is free of charge for patients with a valid prescription for NITYR issued by their physician or other HCP, or commercially insured patients on the 30 Day Free NITYR Program and is subject to other federal and state law. Terms, conditions and eligibility criteria are available at www.nityr.us/offertcs
References: 1. Data on file: NIT/03/21. Data represents fully enrolled, insured NITYR patients in the US from August 2017 to February 2021. 2. Data on file: NIT/03/18. 3. Data on file NIT/02/20